Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Century 21 Gold Jacket Draws Attention

Ever since we posted that article over on our Quincy Real Estate blog about the appearance of Tom Kunz, President and CEO of Century 21 on MSNBC , wearing his gold jacket, there have been visits to this blog from all around the country! These have all come about from online searches for "gold jacket", or "Century 21 gold jacket". Interesting, the searches have been on Google, Yahoo, as well as MSN.

We're enjoying this response, as I work in a Century 21 office, Century21 Annex Realty, in Wollaston (Quincy) Massachusetts.

So, if YOU are one of those, searching for a gold jacket :), why don't you leave a comment here ?!

1 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it wasnt really as a result of your blog LOL. I am a Century21 Estate Agent in Scotland who already has a Gold Jacket, but has to buy from the States plus shipping and handling and import duty. Mine has to go to the cleaners on a regular basis and another would be handy! Keep trying to find a UK supplier and every yahoo google and msn search brings up your blog LOL!! I suppose 153 hits on your blog could be mine :) and the others some of your other Scottish counterparts LOL.

Joking apart I have seen your signs on route 53. My husband is originally from Pomfret CT and my grandmother was from Boston. Daves grandparents were Scottish.Her family still own a lakehouse near Mistic. We visit regularly from Scotland and spend time both in Mass and CT.

It would be good to hear how your business differs from mine and have you all make me a coffee the next time I have to cross the Atlantic for my Gold Jaiket LOL. Regards Anne (annewoodruff@century21uk.com)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home